24 May 2019

THE LONG AWAITED DREAM, MIGHT NEVER ARRIVE AT ALL

Teme wrote in his book, he didn't want to get stuck to his office job, because he's too young for that. Therefore, after he had enough money, he quit his daily job for a while, to explore his self potential. This somehow struck a chord.

But Teme has all the talent, skills and money to back him up so he could abandon temporarily the current life he’s living, while I’m stuck at mediocrity working a job that gives enough to live, but not enough for anything more. Mediocrity has cursed me to be stuck within the middle class limbo, having to work every single day of my life, no temporary opting out because I couldn’t afford it. 

It’s not only about wealth, it’s about how being stuck in the same place of mediocrity for years takes away your point of view, alters your perspective about life in general, provided you with people who couldn't inspire you the way you needed to; and every day, every little bit of yourself got chipped away that ultimately, your youth, passion and dreams are long gone before you knew it. 

I’m almost 30 now and I already feel like I’m running out of time. I’m running out of passion, running out of new ideas because conformity to the routine is the norm, running out of curiosity to explore new potential, running out of energy to even care about anything else outside the routine, let alone exploring new areas of life. 

How I wish I just could be reckless, stupid and lively again. 

And how I wish, I could tell my tale too. 

Thanks Teme; for this reminder.   




No comments:
Write curses

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter