26 March 2013

REVISITED

It took me long enough to realise that we are that far from being an item.
All our hopes and dreams and fears and frustrations; are all a part of history.
The soil I stepped on, revisiting  a place where I thought I’d understand you.
I saw you again, this time in a brighter light. We used to laugh, we used to cry, we used to be mad at each other. Now it all makes sense.
I used to believe love can carry you on forever; through this life and eternity. I believed that the stronger your love gets, the stronger your will to live.
I revisited that past when I used to dream; when you used to give me that courage to dream.
And now I am strong enough to believe in the future. After all these years, I finally understand you.

No comments:
Write curses

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter